Thursday, September 16, 2010

what i love

"Country music is the people's music. It just speaks about real life and about truth and it tells things how they really are."

Faith Hill said it best, country music is so relatable and I think thats why I love it the most. No matter what is going on in my life I can listen to any country song and feel so good about myself. When Im having a bad day and missing my family and friends I can put on The House that Built Me by Miranda Lambert or Run by George Strait and feel connected to my family and friends. At the moment a few songs that Im constantly turning to are The Longer the Waiting and In my Dreams by Josh Turner and Anything but Mine by Kenny Chesney. Country music is what I grew up on and one day it will be the same for my children. It is so good, the lyrics, the instruments, the artists and I've learned in recent years its only better live. Some of my favorite artists inlcude Josh Turner, Kenny Chesney, Eric Church, Rascal Flatts, Tim Mcgraw, Luke Bryan, Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood. I think I could go on for days talking about country music its just so great!


Plus when the artists are this cute who wouldnt love it?!







No comments:

Post a Comment

reading your comments makes my day a little brighter :)