Monday, September 13, 2010

After a semi-crappy weekend,(see my never-ending rant and you'll understand) I've come to appreciate even more the little things in my life that make me happy, thanks to the advice of my boyfriend. And now I'd like to share his advice after my incessant whining and complaining for a good two days; "It'll come, even if its just for a little while, sometimes you have to just enjoy the little moments and hang on to them." That one little text message might exactly summarize why Im completely crazy for him. But lets get to the point, I've decided to share some of the little things in my life that make me happy to help get rid of all the negativity I was feeling this weekend. So everyday this week I'll be sharing little things that make me happy!

1. The number one thing that makes me happy no matter what happens is my family, and my pseudo family as we like to call them. My pseudo family is a family friend and their family, sometimes as horrible as this sounds I love them more then my cousins but when you see pictures you'll see why

these are the little ones that everyone in my family wishes that we were related too they are the cutest sweetest things ever and after a cuddle session with them the world is right again


my fake and real sister, im lucky enough to have a younger sister and now i have a older sister too by extension since we've adopted them into our family. the sister on the left is the little ones mom.


the men in my life, my older brother, father, mr. english who is the babies dad and dylan who is another extension. they make me feel safe, are great drinking partners and would do anything to make sure a guy doesnt hurt me and that said guy makes me the happiest possible and I love them for that

sorry its a little blurry, this was dylan's 30th birthday party and i had to make them shirts that said "i wanna get banged up" because they planned on having fun til sunrise

and last but not least, i decided to safe the best for last, my mama she is truly my best friend and is always there for me no matter what and i love her for that





come back tomorrow to see what else makes me happy :) have a lovely monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

reading your comments makes my day a little brighter :)