Tuesday, November 8, 2011

spiced peach butter

This is not what I had planned to post today but I'm not on my own laptop so bear with me. My poor little laptop is infected with about a million viruses so at the moment I'm borrowing my mom's laptop, while perusing her crazy collection of photos she has on here I found pictures of when I made spiced peach butter over the summer. In August my sister and I went and picked 45 pounds of peaches and while I really do love peaches that was a bit much, so being the obsessed canner that I am, I found a recipe for spiced peach butter that was made in the crock pot and man was it good. And then I got really into and made these cute little tags to go with it, because canning turns my ocd, perfectionist, type A ways into overdrive. So please enjoy these pictures, the recipe and a resource for canning if you so choose to fall in love with it as I have. Hopefully by next week I'll have my laptop back and be able to share with you my appplesauce I made with my dad this saturday.








--make sure to check out my ornament swap and comment/email to sign up!
-- only one more follower until a giveaway of crafts and some of my favorite things!

6 comments:

  1. ooh looks so delicious:) i made apple butter last year, but this looks even more exciting! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks so interesting!!! and deeelish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Never tried it. Sounds delectable:) I've always wanted to try and can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks INCREDIBLE! I might make this as Christmas gifts this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks sooo yummy!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete

reading your comments makes my day a little brighter :)