Monday, November 28, 2011

my favorite gift ever recieved

Today I'm linking up with Neely and Amber for their holiday challenge. Everyday for the next 2 weeks I'll be posting different things about my favorite parts of the holiday season.


Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge


My favorite christmas gifts ever were


the pandora turtle charm from the family I babysit


and the cinderella's carriage from chamilla

I love my pandora bracelet and would have shared pictures of it, but it's gotten really dirty and needs to be cleaned. Tomorrow I'll be announcing my giveaway winner and sharing pictures from thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. My pandora bracelet is one of my favorite pieces of jewelry! The my Cinderella charm is also one of my newest pieces! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

reading your comments makes my day a little brighter :)