Tuesday, November 29, 2011

holiday challenge day 2

I'm going to let you in on a secret, after only one day I was ready to throw in the towel on this holiday challenge. I'm lame I know. However I am linking up with Neely again Also I had intentions of posting pics and recipes of my thanksgiving but my camera cord is MIA. However as soon as I find it those babies will be going up.

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge


So now onto day 2 of the challenge, my holiday traditions.


Tradition #1
Getting crazy on Christmas eve after Mass. I have one word for you santa-gria punch. A local winery makes literally THE best sangria wine and for the holiday season they change up the labels and call it santa-gria. We go to a family friend's house and drink it all night long and its even more yummy with the edition of pears,and apples.

my mom's friend and I at her house 2 years ago


Tradition #2
The girls in my family always get matching christmas pajamas on christmas eve to wear. Also my sister and I share her bed that night. When we wake up its fun to sit and wait until our grandparents come over and we are allowed downstairs.



last christmas eve in my sisters bed "sleeping"



what are some of your favorite holiday traditions?

2 comments:

  1. My sister and I get matching (or somewhat matching) pjs every year as well!!!

    ReplyDelete

reading your comments makes my day a little brighter :)