Friday, November 19, 2010

fill in the blank friday



1. My Thanksgiving plans this year will include going to the philadelphia thanksgiving day parade, helping cook dinner and eating massive amounts of food at my house with my family.

2. My favorite Thanksgiving was last year because we were all able to eat dinner in our pajamas, and it was the first time we went to the parade.

3. My signature Thanksgiving dish is mashed potatoes, its the only time of the year they are made from scratch and my dad and i make them together.

4. My favorite Thanksgiving food is mashed potatoes or succotash.

5. Thanksgiving free association! turkey, stuffing, succotash, mashed potatoes from scratch, football

6. Thansgiving is my most favorite holiday. a holiday surrounded around food and sharing everything im thankful for.

7. I am thankful for my family, friends, boyfriend, extended fake family, the semester almost being over, good food, good music, being able to get a college education, my keurig coffee maker, potatoes and my blog friends :)

4 comments:

  1. Making mashed potatoes with your dad sounds so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am extremely thankful that this semester is almost over as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried succotash believe it or not... my favorite is sweet potatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. natalie sweet potatoes are so good! and so is succotash we just mix corn and lima beans together but im sure there are other recipes out there its so easy and so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

reading your comments makes my day a little brighter :)