Wednesday, November 3, 2010

everyone else is doing it

i saw this idea on kaleena's page and then jessica's and decided to do one myself! :) also i just really enjoy making lists and being organized (im weird and i've accepted it)


by the end of november i will:
- have finally switched my major, transferred summer credits and created my spring semester schedule
- bake my butt off and make cranberry bread, banana bread,chocolate chip pumpkin muffins (no recipes just from the box because im a poor lazy college student)
- reread animal vegetable miracle
- make the animal vegetable miracle chocolate chip zucchini cookies again!
- try new recipes and cook new things
- take more pictures
- get everyone's christmas gifts figured out
- make something yummy for thanksgiving
- make everyone's christmas cards all by myself
- reorganize my life
- chop off my hair
- get another pen pal?? any takers?
- read the new york times atleast once a week

and by the end of november hopefully my 12 page research paper will be completed and i can stop having a panic attack nearly every other day of my life.



just because i love louisa may alcott:
"The power of finding beauty in the humblest things makes home happy and life lovely."

p.s. i have a really cute post in my head for tomorrow!

2 comments:

reading your comments makes my day a little brighter :)