Tuesday, December 27, 2011

top 5 tuesday:2011

I haven't linked up with Rachel from Just Peachy in awhile so I thought I'd share with you some of my top 5 favorite things of 2011

Just Peachy


1. Movie

The Help was hands down my favorite movie of 2011. It also maybe the only movie I remember seeing in theaters in 2011.

2. TV Show


This is a tie between New Girl and Parks and Recreation. Although Parks&Rec is in its 4th season, it is a new to me show as I just started watching it this year and I was instantly hooked.

3. Favorite Song


I can't exactly one song that was my favorite this year, but the band I probably listened to the most was either the Avett Brothers or the Civil Wars

4. Favorite Thing that Happened to me this year
This one is a toughy, this year was probably not one of my favorites nor my most memorable. However starting culinary school would have to be one of the high points of this otherwise unsavory year.

5. My favorite Christmas present

My favorite Christmas present is a tie. I bought myself a wishbone necklace, similar to the one posted around Christmas time and saved it to wear Christmas eve as a present to myself. And also every year my dad buys my mom, sister and I jewelry as a present. This year he bought me pearl earrings, which came in good timing because I recently lost my favorite pair of them.

8 comments:

  1. The New Girl is a fun show, and I love that necklace you got for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to start watching New Girl regularly! I love your wishbone necklace! So cute! Hopefully 2012 will be a more memorable year for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The New Girl is my favorite new show. It's so funny! Very cute necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty necklace!

    the help was a good movie :)

    cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love absolutely everything on this list right now. Pretty sure we're the same person. :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think The Help was the only movie I saw in the theaters too! And OMG, New Girl- HILARIOUS! I need to watch Parks and Recreation asap. I love finding new shows that already have a few seasons passed so I can just be lazy and catch up- like Modern Family...Oh, and another good one is 2 Broke Girls!

    Hope you have a great rest of the week!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. New Girl is my favorite show too! I love your wishbone necklace so much!

    ReplyDelete

reading your comments makes my day a little brighter :)