Saturday, December 31, 2011

Highlights of 2011

While 2011 was not one of my favorite years, there were definitely some memories that I want to hang onto for the future. What started out as a year I was ready to forget in January turned into a year that I was able to learn a lot about myself, who I wanted to spend my time with and how I saw my future. So here are some of my more memorable and favorite memories of 2011. (prepare for picture overload)

My grandmother retired and we had a party for her, I went to Atlanta with some friends and my baby sister went to prom!


My love for baking and cooking grew, I tried making jam, feel in love with cajun food and completed my first semester of culinary school




I went to a lot of concerts with friends. I ended up seeing Sugarland, Matt Nathanson, Jason Aldean, Eric Church, Jane Deere girls, Tim Mcgraw, Luke Bryan and for the first time I saw Jimmy Buffet!

Lastly I was able to babysit the cutest kids in the world.


Here's to hoping 2012 is a great year for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

reading your comments makes my day a little brighter :)