Wednesday, December 21, 2011

christmas past

Please enjoy and laugh at these throw back photos of my siblings and I from Christmas past.

Every year on Christmas eve after mass we have to stand in front of our tree for what seems like hours to get photos taken

my first picture with santa, you can tell I'm not impressed


With my great grandmother, before my youngest sister was born


My mom used to make us all matching sweatshirts for the holidays. Ironically I still fit into my St. Patrick's Day one


Sisters



the whole crew


2 comments:

  1. love it! and yay for holiday-themed sweatshirts. i always say it isn't thanksgiving unless my aunt is wearing her turkey sweatshirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I love your first picture with Santa! I hope you have a great Christmas Mary Kate!!! And I totally think you should treat yo'self to the Pawnee book! My sister spilled the beans today that my mom did get it for me so I am so excited to open it Christmas day haha!

    ReplyDelete

reading your comments makes my day a little brighter :)