Monday, December 12, 2011

Holiday Baking

Lets talk cookies for a second, tonight I'm hosting a cookie exchange with some of my aunts. Currently I'm wondering why I planned it for the monday of finals week while I have a wicked cold but whatever. I wish I could have invited all of my lovely blog friends but instead I'd like to share some of my favorite holiday recipes/recipes I'd like to try and in return I'd like to hear about your favorite holiday cookie/treat. Deal? Okay


these are what I'm making tonight for the party, I'm currently obsessed with all things mint chocolately

homemade peppermint oreos dipped in chocolate? yes please
buckeyes, warning these are super addicting! my grandmother will be getting a bunch of these
my dad and I are big gingersnap fans, so I want to try and make them

peppermint bark shaped like snowflakes

these just sound yummy

I love the idea of just decorating heads instead of the whole gingerbread man



So what is everyone else making this holiday season? I'd love to hear all about it!

1 comment:

  1. I always make the traditional roll-out sugar cookies in shapes of Christmas trees, stars, angels, Santa, reindeer, mittens, etc.
    Last year I discovered Martha Stewart's Stained Glass Christmas Tree cookies. They have a Jolly Rancher in the middle of the cut-out cookie dough that melts into "stained glass." This year I want to put lollipop sticks in them and make them into suckers.

    ReplyDelete

reading your comments makes my day a little brighter :)