Friday, December 16, 2011

things i'm loving



This is a scheduled post, as I am probably in the middle of a panic attack during my intro to culinary arts final.

It's that time of the week again to share somethings I love/lurve/am obsessed with.


This blog, the other day Liz posted about creating your own personal style and it totally inspired me. I'm taking note of what she said and putting it into action at the beginning of the year. Also while you're stopping by her blog, make sure to check out her European adventures, I died. Such lovely pictures!

This song, and this one, and this one,
I haven't listened to country music in awhile, I was going through a civil wars phase. So if you have any good country songs that I must listen to, please share!

Essie nail polish is one of my favorite things to buy these days. It's probably because after Friday I can have my nails painted 24/7 until January 20. I'll probably have a different color every week until then.

I think this will be my next color purchase. It's called lapis of luxury.


Im not sure if I've ever done an edition of "what I'm loving" without sharing a parks&rec confession

Lately I'm in love with all leather purses, which is a huge departure from my usual vera bradley. I'm really liking this anthro one, but don't have the $500 to spare.


Lastly this picture, it speaks the truth

A few questions, do you love these "what I'm loving" posts as much I love putting them together? Would anyone be interested in sharing what they love on the blog? If anyone's interested shoot me an email!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you're not in the middle of a panic attack! Just remember to breathe, you'll do great!

    I love that color of polish! I also love that Noah and Allie quote. So true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue nails, for the win!!!
    Listen to that new song by Rascal Flatts, with Natasha Bedingfield. It's angsty and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that nail polish and that bag!!! uh. Amazing!!

    xo
    Classic & Bubbly

    ReplyDelete

reading your comments makes my day a little brighter :)