Wednesday, December 7, 2011

my limitless christmas wish list

If there were no limit to what I wanted for christmas I'd ask for these things. In fact the kate spade bangle was on my real list but it won't be awaiting me underneath my tree christmas eve.



kate spade earrings
kate spade weekender bag

kate spade flats

bernese mountain dog, I blame Ashley! She has the cutest dogs.
michael kors bag
k slade clutches. I'll take one of each!

a cute little piglet, to befriend my dog

lastly, neiman marcus leopard print toms

What is one thing you would ask for if there were no limit on your christmas list?

5 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with that Kate Spade weekender bag, such a gorgeous bag!

    I really want a Kindle Fire for Christmas, I don't really think I'll get it but I can dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh. The kate spade bow earrings...IN LOVE. They are too adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um I wish!! I would love to have one of each! This is a great list, if only it would all come true! I'm having a giveaway, go check it out and enter to win lots of goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have very much the same taste! ;) Kate Spade's stuff is so dreamy. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you read my mind, because each of those items (minus the BMD) are on my list. Although, I'd gladly take another!! Great wish list:)

    ReplyDelete

reading your comments makes my day a little brighter :)