Tuesday, January 3, 2012

top 5 tuesday

I could not resist linking up with Rachel of Just Peachy when I heard what the theme was this week. Lately I have developed a love for all jewelry, so narrowing it down to my top 5 favorites was pretty hard.

Just Peachy




sorry for the crappy quality photo, I can't find my camera cord so I had to use my iphone.

1.My wishbone necklace I bought at a local store for myself for Christmas. It reminds me of the quote from Eat Pray Love; "Stop wearing you're wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

2. A gold ring with an M on it. It was my mom's when she was growing up and she got it changed to have my initial on it.

3. My extremely dirty pandora bracelet. I love all of the charms I have and the things they remind me of.

4. My new Kate Spade bangle. The kids I babysit got it for me for Christmas and I have been wanting it for awhile. It has "hand in hand" on the outside and on the inside it says "there's strength in numbers"

5. Lastly a skull bracelet from Bauble Bar. Im not quite sure what it is about this bracelet but I really love it and wear it just about everyday.

What are some of your favorite pieces of jewelry or places to buy jewelry from?

3 comments:

  1. I love the wishbone necklace! It's so original and cute... I have never seen anything like it! Hope you are having a great day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that wishbone necklace! You've got some great pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the GOLD! Im obsessed with gold... and Im trying to make it over power my silver collection... hahha darling blog! cant wait to read more in the new year!

    hannahmichellesullivan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

reading your comments makes my day a little brighter :)