I think I got a little bit too excited when Rachel posted the topic for this week's Top 5. I have a bit of an addiction with school/office supplies and could not wait to share my favorites.
I apologize for the quality of the picture, it's on my to-do list to find my camera cord.
So I couldn't cut it down to 5, so I have six.
1. My new erin condren note pads, so cute and perfect for making longer lists for the future.
2. Erin Condren planner. I'm not really sure how I survived with out it. I used Vera Bradley planners all through out high school but this one blows those out of the water.
3.Le Pens.Perfect for writing in my planner without bleeding through the page. I mostly use these for color coordinating my planner and my to-do lists.
4. Post it notes. I just got this set of Vera Bradley ones and they are adorable. Usually I stick to bright yellow ones but any post-it notes are great in my book.
5. A notebook of index cards. For my classes, I have to have the recipes for what we're making with me and its so much easier to write on these then print out huge sheets of paper. I use one for each class I have in the kitchen.
6. Binders. I like using these for notes in class because I can add paper, dividers, any handouts theyre great.