Every year I make silly resolutions that I know after 2 weeks I will have forgotten about. This year I have decided to make my resolutions a bit broader in hopes they will be easier to keep. Also I'm going to post them in my room as a daily reminder to keep them. And with the help of my handy Erin Condren planner I can keep track monthly of the goals I have kept and met. So this year I'm trying to organize my life a little differently so when I look back at my planners I know what I did and did not accomplish. We'll see how it goes.
1. Be more positive, less complaining and whining. I apologize for those who follow my twitter account and see on going tweets of me complaining. I'm looking to change that. I'm hoping to focus more of the positive and good things I have in my life this year.
2. Be a better blogger, post more, make some changes on the blog.
3. Declutter. I buy so many things that are last minute, see it in line to check out purchases and that needs to change. My stationary and paper drawers are overflowing in my desk and instead of just buying more Im going to actually use what I have.
4. Dress better. I wear the same few things over and over again. It's time to expand and try new things with my wardrobe. Hopefully I'll take pictures to keep track and not wear my favorite v-neck repeatedly. Although for the most part at school I have to wear my chef's uniform, on the days I have regular classes I hope not to dress like a complete bum everyday.
5. Actually make the things I pin on pintrest. I have over 600 recipes on my one board and probably have made about 6 of them, this needs to change! My craft board is filled with lots of cute things but I have yet to make one of them.
6. Read 50 books in 2012. Over the summer, my love for reading was rekindled and I want to be able to have a record of each and every book I've read this coming year and share them with you. So far I have a huge pile of books to knock out in the next few months and a list of others I want to start.
7. Eat healthy, Eat more locally grown foods, Eat seasonally, Eat Breakfast more often.
8. Live intently
So tell me, what are some of your resolutions for 2012?