Monday, January 17, 2011

yesterday

yesterday i posted a quote because i was hoping if i read it enough and thought about it enough and said it enough every crappy thing that was going on would somehow disappear. i keep telling myself that if i close my eyes it will but it looks like neither one of those things are working and reality is sinking in. im going back to college tomorrow, and probably the least bit prepared for it, books arent ordered, bags arent packed and then i was hit with it, no driving back to school because of the supposed snow my mother and i will be taking the train making it even more difficult to bring all the unpacked bags (there are at least 8) so now i have to cut down and hope that eventually i'll somehow be able to bring the rest up. on top of all that i am attempting to hang out with my boyfriend, best friend and family all today before i head back. yesterday my truck started smoking up and smelling and we havent even had it for a whole month. and did i say i dont have ANY books for the semester because none of them are posted on the website. so all of this combined has caused the beginnings of a panic attack that im sure will last all week. so this is the quote i feel that really, truly describes this week:

It sucks, you know. When everything is doing fine then, it all crashes again. And the worst part is, I really don’t want to try and put it all back together again, but I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

reading your comments makes my day a little brighter :)