Tuesday, July 6, 2010

the very first post.

a little bit about myself, i have a huge obsession with sundresses of all kinds and I constantly am looking to buy them even if I do not have the money to buy them. If it was possible and sometimes I make it possible, I would wear sundresses or a dress of any sort 365 days out of the year. What makes it worse is when I shop online and find a dress I have been stalking is on sale. You should also know I have a special weakness for anything Old Navy. Recently I've been coveting these lovelies:






from top to bottom: 1. j.crew, not exactly a sundress but gorgeous all the same. 2. and 3. old navy I love the grey stripes. 4. forever 21 strapless and a pretty floral print whats not to love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

reading your comments makes my day a little brighter :)