Friday, July 30, 2010

the cats out of the bag

I'm going to let you in on a little secret obsession of mine, weddings. Anything to do with weddings I LOVE!!!! I constantly stalk style me pretty and the southern wedding blog to look at the lovely pictures they have posted. After my daily dose of stalking today I came across this photographer Aaron Snow (http://www.aaronsnowphotography.com/) and this has led to my new favorite obsession, engagement phots. check out these gorgeous ones:







and these:




2 comments:

  1. These pictures are perfect...almost makes me wanna get..nah.

    But I do love them!!

    Have a great weekend!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, theyre so tempting! But I'll just keep looking at them for awhile longer until I actually take my own.

    ReplyDelete

reading your comments makes my day a little brighter :)