Tuesday, July 6, 2010

explanation behind my blog name

You've Got Mail with Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks has been my favorite movie since as long as I can remember. Any romance movie with Meg Ryan is a hit in my books. This one just stands out in particular. I think the script is amazing and the aimless banter on the back and forth emails between the main characters is just for lack of words amazing. I could watch it over and over again and if someone had returned it to me I would have already watched it multiple times this summer, I never tire of it. And in relation to that, daises happen to be my favorite flower. In the movie there is a quote that I always remember:
Kathleen Kelly (Meg Ryan's character): I love daisies.
Joe Fox (Tom Hanks' Character) : You told me.
Kathleen Kelly: They're so friendly. Don't you think daisies are the friendliest flower?
I'm not quite sure what it is about the quote but I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

reading your comments makes my day a little brighter :)