Sunday, July 18, 2010

my plans for the week!



Today marks the start of my favorite part of the summer and also my craziest, the Burlington County Farm Fair! I've been going since I was three years old and every year I get more and more attached and involved. This year will be my last year performing with the cloggers and the first year I will be in charge of the antique tractor parade which just happens to be my favorite part of the fair. Here are some pictures from previous years.










1 comment:

  1. oooohhhh this looks like fun! i grew up in a small town in canada and we loved it when the fair came to town. so much fun!!

    i'm new to your blog and want to invite you to enter a giveaway i'm hosting for a couple of ebelskiver pans and their turning tools. the pan is one of my most fave things and makes the tastiest (and cutest) danish filled pancakes.

    stop by and check it out if you'd like :)

    xoxo,
    carrie
    ps-my 2nd bedroom is totally resembling your room right now. oy

    ReplyDelete

reading your comments makes my day a little brighter :)