Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summer Goals

No matter how many lists I make it seems that I never complete all of the goals I have for myself for over the summer. This summer I hope to
- clean out and organize my desk at home
- organize the white shelf in my room
- clean out my closet and dressers
- work on a collage I've been thinking alot about
- painting a bookshelf for my apartment at school
- putting pictures in the empty frames that I own
- organizing bracelet-making supplies
- attempting new crafts
- make a wedding scrapbook
- put my disney pictures in the autograph book from last year
- finishing cleaning my room
- getting stuff together for my apartment at school

When I finally complete some of these projects I'll make sure to share pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

reading your comments makes my day a little brighter :)