Wednesday, December 8, 2010

the little things in life



little things so far this week that have made me happy:
- skyping with lovebutton (boyfriend) who i havent seen since thanksgiving break
- facebook videos from my bff
- gettinng a subscription to food network magazine
- glee last night and their christmas cd
- this song
- the holiday themed dinner at the dining hall that i went to twice that included: decorate your own ginger bread men, yummy mozzerella ravioli, mashed potatoes, apple cider and coffee cider plus the gelt, hershey kisses and pomegranate i took back to my apartment with me
- sweet sweet emails
- baked potatoes with broccoli and cheese
- kicking but on my lab practical! it was so much easier than the lab instructor made it out to be
- checking things like my last presentation off of my to do list

i think the holiday spirit has finally hit me. thank goodness i was missing it! hope everyone is having a lovely humpday!

6 comments:

  1. Omg how amazing was Glee last night? I love love Glee. I'm such a gleek. haha no doubt about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, last night's Glee episode totally put me in the mood for Christmas. I was in love with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm baked potatoes are working their way up to being my current fave food.

    i like reading your lists.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tis the season to be merry my dear! Baked potatoes with lots and lots of cheese always makes me smile. Yummmm! Oh and I am so glad there's Skype. The internet really does find ways to connect people. Have a happy day. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want to decorate my own gingerbread men!¬! sounds like so much fun!! :) lovely post - so sweet!
    and glee was amazing - baby its cold outside was perfect! i want kurt to have a boyfriend already!! :) xxx
    http://improcrastinate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your blog:) new follower!

    did i read this correctly? did you say coffee cider? you must fill me in! this is like two of my favorite things combined.

    looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete

reading your comments makes my day a little brighter :)