Monday, September 26, 2011

fall bucket list



I've seen this bucketlist everywhere on the internet since the start of september and as much as I always loved making monthly bucket lists on here with these huge goals I never really accomplished, I've decided to mix it up. I've made seasonal bucket lists with recipes I want to make during each season. So far I have recipes saved on google docs and notecards with the recipes written out, once I have all of them collected I'll put them together in a binder I decorated and hopefully use every year after this. So here's some of what I'm hoping to make this fall:

- whoopie pies
- my grandmother's pumpkin bread
- pumkin cream cheese muffins (like the starbucks ones)
- cinnamon pull apart bread
- applesauce
- whole wheat banana bread
- spiced applesauce cake

my goal is to share the recipes with you as I try them out, these are just a few of the ones on my list. I'd love to hear what your favorite thing to make is in the fall!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you found my blog and entered my giveaway!! Your blog is very cute and I'm your newest follower! I love that bucket list!!

    ReplyDelete

reading your comments makes my day a little brighter :)