Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer Bucket List








  • Visit the Farmer's Market and my favorite farm stand multiple times 
  • Make popsicles, ice cream, sorbet and whatever else my new ice cream maker can do
  • Finish Season 2 of Downton Abbey and Sherlock
  • Bake pies, cookies and lots of bread 
  • Read lots and lots of books, any suggestions of must reads?
  • Go to the beach 
  • Can something 
  • Visit our favorite u-pick farm 
  • Cook my way through some new cookbooks and my favorite pins 
  • Make lots of fun stuff with my herbs; pesto, tea, mojitos 
What are some must do things for you this summer?

2 comments:

  1. love this! sounds like your going to have an awesome summer x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mary Kate, I am new and just stumbled across your blog! I love this list- Downton Abbey is on mine too! And who doesn't love strawberries?

    ReplyDelete

reading your comments makes my day a little brighter :)