Friday, January 11, 2013

my favorite new arrivals from the gap

I have a confession, I want everything that Gap has for the springtime. All the pastels, the florals all of it. I haven't really been into the Gap until this year.  They've had some great sales and they've really drawn me in. So without further ado my favorite items from the Gap as of late. All can be found at this page.
First and my most favorite, these driving moccasins in cobalt blue. I have been lusting after them for a good month and still need to bite the bullet and buy them. I'm not quite sure how I'd style them which is mainly the reason I havent purchased them yet, any suggestions?
Second this gorgeous dress. I think the color is so pretty and could be styled in a few different ways. Then there is this pretty striped cardigan, who doesn't love stripes? Plus it looks so warm! This tote is so pretty in all the colors and I tend to lean towards the same style of bags (oversized totes). While I do love patterns (mainly stripes/polka dots) I don't own anything floral. This shirt has convinced me its worth it to make the leap and try out a new pattern.
My mom has the next shirt in this color and after she bought it, I immediately regretted not buying it for myself. Along with cobalt blue, this color has become my new favorite color. Next this pretty little shirt, the color is called azalea and it just looks so comfy without looking sloppy. Last are these socks, I usually stick to black or white socks but am slowly stepping out of my comfort zone and have been buying lots of striped/polka dot/ animal print socks. I really love bees as well. 

What are some of your favorite pieces for spring? Is there anything you've had your eye on for spring that you just have to have?

5 comments:

  1. I agree! I'm just dying for the driving moccasins in green. Happy Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue of the moccasins! I feel like you could wear them with many outfits, especially shorts and skirts. Fun board!

    FashionEdible

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love those socks!! i am just ready to start wearing something other than pants & jacekts...bring on the warmth

    new follower :)

    www.thebechtholts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Gap is just my favorite. They have the cutest stuff and it is always such great quality! So it's worth it!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very happy that I read your post again. Keep the good work going on....

    ReplyDelete

reading your comments makes my day a little brighter :)