Wednesday, February 15, 2012

an update on school



I feel like I havent posted a real post in a long time and I am so sorry for that. So much has been going on and school has taken over my life. There is so much I want to share with all of you I just cant find the words or time to express everything thats happening.



My patisserie class is quickly becoming my favorite thing ever. Chef Rita is such a great instructor and one of those people you could spend forever talking to and trying to absorb all the knowledge she has in the pastry field. Every week I look forward to that class, I wish we met more than once a week I enjoy it so much! If I was uncertain about what I was doing in school, she has cleared that up for me. We make such great recipes every week, she shares her personal experiences which makes the class even more interesting. I feel so lucky to have her as an instructor. Honestly I was uncertain if I'd like the sugar work we did in class Monday, but after doing it and making our own pieces out of the sugar it is an interest of mine.




I will definitely be sharing more recipes from her in the future. For right now I'll leave you with some pictures of things we've made in class.


1 comment:

reading your comments makes my day a little brighter :)